Forum: Ruby on Rails [JOBS] Looking for a freelance web developer

Ba49d0a428e7f27d5e09859a27a1c02b?d=identicon&s=25 "Kévin Etienne" <etienne.kevin@gmail.com> (Guest)
We are seeking an assistant software developer to support our
development

Experience of Ruby and Rails, PostgreSQL, coffeescript, jquery would be
be
preferential and Java for Android would be beneficial. We will consider
candidates without Ruby on Rails experience, but must have a willingness
learn. Must be well-organised and have strong professional skills as you
be
interacting with client requests. Interest in environmental innovation
desired.

We are a fast growing company that has spin-out of research from Oxford
University that is bringing innovative solutions for improving car and
building energy performance.

We have several commercially ready software applications and a pipeline
of
new products currently in research and development. We are looking for a
London or Oxford-based developer able to give 30-50 hours a month and
there
is opportunity for growth.

Start date: September. Please send cv to:
kevin.etienne(at)pilio-ltd.com.
Bfe005eef46c5520db282e3d10d3dec8?d=identicon&s=25 Asutosh Dash (Guest)

I am interested in this opportunity, I have knowledge of Ruby and
similar
functional programming languages.
PFA the updated resume of mine.

Regards
Asutosh
657c0b091f332aee92d242682f0ee07c?d=identicon&s=25 Gorav Bhootra (Guest)

Consider this message if tele-working is an option. We have pool of
resources and can deliver quality work for reasonable fees.

Regards,
Gorav
+91 98401 64646
gorav@impactservices.in
Bfe005eef46c5520db282e3d10d3dec8?d=identicon&s=25 Asutosh Dash (Guest)

I am interested in this opportunity, please let me know what information
you may need.

Regards
Asutosh
257504fd74d069e658f5061126a00231?d=identicon&s=25 Johnneylee Rollins (Guest)
I emailed both of you privately before about this, but you probably
didn't see it.

Please stop replying to the mailing list with this information.
Instead, email the original poster directly.

~Spaceghost
Ec2c1a36301b0223c3e281bd2ec3f37a?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Aronson (Guest)
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Johnneylee Rollins
<johnneylee.rollins@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please stop replying to the mailing list with this information.
> Instead, email the original poster directly.

IMHO, anybody who replies on-list (at least without following it with
an apology) has thereby weeded themselves out of consideration for any
such jobs....

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC,
secret-cleared freelance software developer
<googlegroups2dave@davearonson.com> wrote:

> IMHO, anybody who replies on-list (at least without following it with
> an apology) has thereby weeded themselves out of consideration for any
> such jobs....

And IMHO, we should *not* point them toward direct replies, but rather
allow them to continue doing so ;-)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

I am a ruby on rails developer from India, I have 5 years of experience
in
developing rails applications, I am looking for some part time remote
work
in ruby on rails,I can give 20-30 hours/week.

I have experience in Rails 2.3.x and 3.x and 4, ruby 1.8.x/1.9.x/2.x,
Rspec, Cucumber, Test::Unit,
Minitest, Vagrant, Git, HAML, HTML5, CSS3, CoffeeScript, Javascript,
jQuery, Angularjs, Agile Methodologies, PostgreSQL, Mysql etc.

Link to my github profile.(https://github.com/sachin87)
Link to my StackOverflow profile(
http://stackoverflow.com/users/1262519/sachin-singh)
Link to codementor profile(https://www.codementor.io/sachin)