Forum: Ruby on Rails Devise Gem

B4612bdda9c998a4c0b97807fc7681ac?d=identicon&s=25 Rekha Benada (Guest)

How to use Devise Gem in rails? What basic configuration is required for
that? I did it but getting so many errors one after other
How to use Devise Gem with Oauth2.0?

Thanks
Fcd85a1b175624621cf2ed0cd0616b37?d=identicon&s=25 Emil S. (emil_s)
Did you get a chance to read the Devise wiki ? It's pretty
straightforward
: https://github.com/plataformatec/devise/wiki/OmniA...

- Emil
B4612bdda9c998a4c0b97807fc7681ac?d=identicon&s=25 Rekha Benada (Guest)
Yes, I went through this wiki doc. But I don't want to use Devise gem
with
omniauth for Facebook,Twitter authentication.
I am looking for general authentication with Devise gem or combination
of
Devise + Oauth2.0..
On 22 August 2013 10:07, Rekha Benada <rekha.benada@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How to use Devise Gem in rails? What basic configuration is required for
> that? I did it but getting so many errors one after other

If you show us the errors you are getting and the relevant section of
code (not the whole thing, just the bit that is causing the problems)
someone may be able to help.

Colin
Existing account

No account? Register here.