Forum: GNU Radio Send & receive a character through USRP

3c2a5ac5bce1754ed9955ddd729f27f7?d=identicon&s=25 Evariste S. (evariste_s35)
Hi all,
Is it possible to send & receive a character via USRPs?
My curiosity brought me to such thing though my DSP knowledge is basic.
I joined the flow-graph for any suggestion. I have no way to input or
output a message.

I also tried in Python but still have some issues with the packing and
unpacking. Any idea or suggestion or scripts are welcome.

Thanks for the sharing,

Eva
Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
Evariste,

you can tx anything that's in digital format. Check out some of the
examples in gr-digital.

MB

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 02:18:17PM -0400, Evariste Some wrote:
> unpacking. Any idea or suggestion or scripts are welcome.
>

> Thanks for the sharing,
>

> Eva

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstra├če 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-W├╝rttemberg and