Forum: GNU Radio Send & receive a character through USRP

64d5a9755a6c1b60494abfe44d279b24?d=identicon&s=25 Evariste S. (evariste_s35)
Hi all,
Is it possible to send & receive a character via USRPs?
My curiosity brought me to such thing though my DSP knowledge is basic.
I joined the flow-graph for any suggestion. I have no way to input or
output a message.

I also tried in Python but still have some issues with the packing and
unpacking. Any idea or suggestion or scripts are welcome.

Thanks for the sharing,

Eva
Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
Evariste,

you can tx anything that's in digital format. Check out some of the
examples in gr-digital.

MB

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 02:18:17PM -0400, Evariste Some wrote:
> unpacking. Any idea or suggestion or scripts are welcome.
>

> Thanks for the sharing,
>

> Eva

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstra├če 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-W├╝rttemberg and
Existing account

No account? Register here.