Forum: Ruby on Rails Cannot save object instance to database (Rails 3)

68e9394756cd396c305fda61d9f5d996?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Hi all!
I'm pretty new to Rails and got stuck a little.
I'm trying to create new object instance via "new" form but nothing
happens. I just get the same form (refreshed and empty) and all
parameter
that I had typed serialized in address bar after ?
I tried to find help on stackoverflow, but we all together couldn't
figure
out where is the error.

So here is my
code:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18329452/cannot...

Please take a glance and help me to understand where I am wrong.
All help is highly appreciated.
On 20 August 2013 22:19,  <maryguryanova@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please take a glance and help me to understand where I am wrong.
> All help is highly appreciated.

First look in development.log to see what is happening.

Also have a look at the Rails Guide on Debugging to see techniques
that can be used to debug your code.

Colin