Forum: NGINX Set outgoing ip for reverse proxy?

D40f05c75ac0efa51d618fe68fad29bd?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Flex (Guest)
Hello nginx,

Iam wondering if there is anyway to bind a specific IP as the outbound
IP to contact the backend server for a nginx instance? I serve many
instances in a single machine and all of them using the default IP of
the server is messy.

Thanks

Alex
419b29425e1245886d653616ba381f00?d=identicon&s=25 Maxim Konovalov (Guest)

http://nginx.org/r/proxy_bind

--
Maxim Konovalov
http://nginx.com