3853dd5371ac1e094fc45d6c2aa0e459?d=identicon&s=25 Carlo E. Prelz (Guest)

Quoting Masafumi Yokoyama (myokoym@gmail.com):

> I'm a recently joined member of the Ruby-GNOME2 Project Team.
> I look forward to talking with all of you.

Welcome!

Carlo

--
  *         Se la Strada e la sua Virtu' non fossero state messe da
parte,

I recently did lots of switches for my projects:

- I now use Ruby 1.9.3x
- I use latest GTK3
- I also managed to make ruby-gnome work again

So I am happy. :-)

I noticed a few glitches in behaviour, I will try to report these in the
coming days.

Thanks for kou and the others for their hard work, I finally have a
useful GUI again!

I will also try to make some small ruby-gtk related gems in the coming
weeks, hopefully others may find them useful - it would be great if, in
the long run, we ruby-gnome users could join up and develop a set of
custom bindings to enhance the ruby-gtk / ruby-gnome "app"-lands.
Existing account

No account? Register here.