Forum: GNU Radio Interfacing GNU Radio and N6841A RF Sensor

62c6afe77dc83ea1bbb16ff0b2a5a88d?d=identicon&s=25 sumitstop (Guest)
Has anybody worked on interfacing GNU Radio with N6841A RF Sensor
http://www.home.agilent.com/en/pd-1414739-pn-N6841...

Doable ??

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 03:02:28AM -0700, sumitstop wrote:
> Has anybody worked on interfacing GNU Radio with N6841A RF Sensor
> http://www.home.agilent.com/en/pd-1414739-pn-N6841...
>
> Doable ??

If it has an accessible API (which it seems to have) you can easily
create new source blocks. We'd be happy to see your new blocks on CGRAN,
of course.

The web site says it can stream up to 1.9 MHz I/Q over 100 MBit
ethernet. Even old machines will have no problem dealing with this
kind of sampling rate.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstra├če 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-W├╝rttemberg and
62c6afe77dc83ea1bbb16ff0b2a5a88d?d=identicon&s=25 sumitstop (Guest)
Yes there is an Agilent Sesnor Access Library .. I think I can get some
help
from there. Sure I will put on CGRAN if something interesting came out
:)