Forum: GNU Radio Compilation walkthrough for Windows x64

6192f70da2cd2ea9aed9ad7486b4c409?d=identicon&s=25 Christophe Devine (Guest)

As compiling gnuradio on this platform is not completely trivial, I've
made
a simple walkthrough a few months ago. It's for a slightly old version
(3.6.4.1), but  it can be adapter for 3.6.5.1 (although I haven't tried
yet), so I'm re-posting it in the hope that it will be useful for
others.

Christophe
6192f70da2cd2ea9aed9ad7486b4c409?d=identicon&s=25 Christophe Devine (Guest)
I forgot to include a couple additional required files, in particular
the
ORC project.
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Christophe Devine
<devinechristophe@gmail.com> wrote:
> I forgot to include a couple additional required files, in particular the
> ORC project.

Christophe,

I haven't been able to look at this, but it sounds fantastic. Thanks
for the work!

Is there any chance you could update our Windows build guide on the
wiki with this information? What's there is very out-of-date:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...

That would probably be the best format and place to keep this info
alive and easily accessible.

Thanks!

--
Tom