Forum: GNU Radio Re: Project Status: GSoC 2013

F6752bbc484b54ded119c88758768e36?d=identicon&s=25 Shashank Gaur (Guest)
Hi All,

A follow up for GSoC project status towardss contribution in Wireshark
Connector and Higher Modulation on IEEE 802.11 Rx.

I have been into the final stages of wireshark
With the reference of Bastian's code, I have been able to open and
create a
pipe between wireshark and gnuradio via which packets can be passed. But
am having error after opening up the wireshark. There is specific error
"Frame too long(NNN)" where NNN is size in bytes is given by wireshark.
may watch screen capture

I am trying to resolve this error as soon as possible, if you have any
please provide inputs.

Thank you
Shashank Gaur

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Shashank Gaur <>