Forum: Ruby on Rails Some checks I needed for any PDF files please help how can I do it by pdfnetSDK

D20e90006091f9f3f7be4f2ad6dd57c9?d=identicon&s=25 Sujan D. (sujan_d)
on 2013-08-06 11:02
I want to do some checks in PDF files. Can you help?  someone can do it.
???..

For any PDF Files.

1. if there is no text in PDF - a message should be given.
2. Check for background contrast. - if text color and background color
having not good contrast then - error message should come
3. If fontd size is less - error message should  come
4. text should take minimum 1/6th of the page - else error messgae
5. Grammer mistake should be reported in each sentence.
6. Gender pronouns mistake should be reported for each sentence.

Please let me know if anyone can help me to do it. Thanks  Sujan

I have to do it in python so I am using pdfnetSDK. Please help me.
On 6 August 2013 10:02, Sujan D. <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I want to do some checks in PDF files. Can you help?  someone can do it.
> I have to do it in python so I am using pdfnetSDK. Please help me.

If you are doing it in python why are you asking on a RoR mailing list?

Colin