Forum: Ruby on Rails Invalid auth token on production site

Cb2a3c63f16346b0ceb25d73f462bd10?d=identicon&s=25 shankard (Guest)
I get this error

> Invalid auth token
> on my production website (Rails 4) deployed using capistrano and puma.
Just that error on a white screen and nothing else. How do I debug this?

I googled for similar error but all of them are dated and deal with
specfic issue with Safari but for me opening the website in any browser
gives this error.

config.secret_key_base has value defined.

the website works fine on development mode.
068f52e9c480ca6498bfd270270af429?d=identicon&s=25 "Hubert Łępicki" <> (Guest)
You my friend did the same mistake as I did, and specified path tp
pumactl.sock instead of puma.sock, right?
Fc56b9eea2642344e0b87eda2b52160b?d=identicon&s=25 Brian G. (brian_g)
on 2013-10-09 20:58
Thanks for this, exactly what I did...
Existing account

No account? Register here.