Forum: Ruby on Rails Invalid auth token on production site

Cb2a3c63f16346b0ceb25d73f462bd10?d=identicon&s=25 shankard (Guest)
I get this error

> Invalid auth token
>
> on my production website (Rails 4) deployed using capistrano and puma.
Just that error on a white screen and nothing else. How do I debug this?

I googled for similar error but all of them are dated and deal with
browser
specfic issue with Safari but for me opening the website in any browser
gives this error.

config.secret_key_base has value defined.

the website works fine on development mode.
068f52e9c480ca6498bfd270270af429?d=identicon&s=25 "Hubert Łępicki" <hubert.lepicki@amberbit.com> (Guest)
You my friend did the same mistake as I did, and specified path tp
pumactl.sock instead of puma.sock, right?
Fc56b9eea2642344e0b87eda2b52160b?d=identicon&s=25 Brian G. (brian_g)
on 2013-10-09 20:58
Thanks for this, exactly what I did...
Existing account

No account? Register here.