Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails 4 Turbolinks make js not working as expected

4ff8bdc985cd0f3fc4cbf60b3c9de2c1?d=identicon&s=25 William Herry (williamherry)
details is here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18068951/rails-...

in short, Turbolinks make js form submit multiple times
William Herry wrote in post #1117842:
> details is here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18068951/rails-...

> in short, Turbolinks make js form submit multiple times

Are you sure you have complied to the compatibility requirements of
turbolinks?

https://github.com/rails/turbolinks/

Compatibility

Turbolinks is designed to work with any browser that fully supports
pushState and all the related APIs. This includes Safari 6.0+ (but not
Safari 5.1.x!), IE10, and latest Chromes and Firefoxes.

Do note that existing JavaScript libraries may not all be compatible
with Turbolinks out of the box due to the change in instantiation cycle.
You might very well have to modify them to work with Turbolinks' new set
of events. For help with this, check out the Turbolinks Compatibility
project.
4ff8bdc985cd0f3fc4cbf60b3c9de2c1?d=identicon&s=25 William Herry (williamherry)
hanks Robert for your answer

it is a new project and I use latest chromes, it is because my coworker
put Turbolinks include code within body instand head, after move it to
head solve my problem, thanks