Forum: GNU Radio Dev Call August 16th (Friday)

Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
on 2013-08-05 10:15
(Received via mailing list)
Hi everyone,

our next developer's call will be on Friday, August 16th.
This is an *exception* from our third-Thursday rule, in the future, we
will still be sticking to that.

Also, we'll try and reduce the chaos in the hangouts, so we have exactly
one of them (and only one live stream).
I will join the hangout early (say, 5-10 minutes ahead of schedule).
Thus, when you join the hangout and see I'm there, you know you're
in the right spot[1].

Once the hangout is live, Phil or I will post the YouTube link on the
list. This should make it really easy to follow the call for all of
those who just want to listen in.

MB

[1] A common rule-of-thumb for partygoers in the Karlsruhe area :)

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association
Aecb414797d1a4217afa8b87f70eee26?d=identicon&s=25 Perez, Tracie R (Guest)
on 2013-08-13 17:34
(Received via mailing list)
Martin,

Will the dev call this Friday be at the usual time, 5pm UTC?

Thanks,
Tracie
Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
on 2013-08-13 18:05
(Received via mailing list)
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 02:54:05PM +0000, Perez, Tracie R wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Will the dev call this Friday be at the usual time, 5pm UTC?

Yes,

time shall be as usual.

MB
--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association
Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
on 2013-08-15 22:49
(Received via mailing list)
Hi list,

a quick reminder that the August call is tomorrow, even though that's on
a Friday. See my original email for the infos. Call starts at 1700UTC.

MB

On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 10:14:06AM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> in the right spot[1].
>
> Once the hangout is live, Phil or I will post the YouTube link on the
> list. This should make it really easy to follow the call for all of
> those who just want to listen in.
>
> MB
>
> [1] A common rule-of-thumb for partygoers in the Karlsruhe area :)

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association
Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
on 2013-08-16 19:02
(Received via mailing list)
On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:35:52PM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> a quick reminder that the August call is tomorrow, even though that's on
> a Friday. See my original email for the infos. Call starts at 1700UTC.
>
> MB

OK, for all that want to join:

* Go to our G+ community page
* You'll see ongoing video calls
* Join that
* If you can see me or Phil (I look like a screwdriver[1]), you're in
  the right place

If you just want to listen: We'll send the YouTube link after the
offical call starts.

MB

[1] I don't really, it's just a picture, duh
--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association
Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
on 2013-08-16 19:11
(Received via mailing list)
If you want to listen in, the link for the live YT is:

http://youtu.be/G8HW7Vc0u74

MB

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 07:01:45PM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> * Go to our G+ community page
> [1] I don't really, it's just a picture, duh
>
> Phone: +49 721 608-43790
> Fax: +49 721 608-46071
> www.cel.kit.edu
>
> KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
> National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association



> _______________________________________________
> Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
> Discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss-gnuradio


--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association
Please log in before posting. Registration is free and takes only a minute.
Existing account

NEW: Do you have a Google/GoogleMail, Yahoo or Facebook account? No registration required!
Log in with Google account | Log in with Yahoo account | Log in with Facebook account
No account? Register here.