Forum: Rails deployment application_helper question

Fc95ad21d3d8391f280aa3eab3520abf?d=identicon&s=25 brian sur (rnuby)
on 2013-07-31 14:18
I am new to ruby on rails and ruby in general.
I have an existing application I am learning to maintain. What are the
"WB" declarations in my application_helper.rb file?

Here is an example:

  def new_product_text
    wb("New Product")
  end
 def new_company_text
    wb("New Company")
  end
0682c626ee13b3f3dad07b9f9318e32d?d=identicon&s=25 Tarun Garg (tarun_g)
on 2014-05-06 11:45
brian sur wrote in post #1117255:
> I am new to ruby on rails and ruby in general.
> I have an existing application I am learning to maintain. What are the
> "WB" declarations in my application_helper.rb file?
>
> Here is an example:
>
>   def new_product_text
>     wb("New Product")
>   end
>  def new_company_text
>     wb("New Company")
>   end

wb can be a method, defined in your same controller or helper