Forum: GNU Radio ISWCS Ilmenau / GNU Radio Meetup

Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)

for anyone attending the ISWCS conference in Ilmenau this year, we will
be doing a GNU Radio enthusiasts meetup on Tuesday, August 27th. The
exact location is still to be determined, but I'd like to thank Andre
Puschmann for squeezing this into a busy schedule.

This year's ISWCS has a special category: The demo session. Unlike
regular paper sessions, people will be actually demo-ing working stuff,
and some of these submissions will be using GNU Radio!

The meetup will be an informal evening in the pub with some beers and
chatter about GNU Radio and related things. If you're just interested in
meeting people from this list, that's also a fine reason to come. If you
just want the beer, that's still good enough!

If you already know you'll be there, please drop me a line off-list.
Perhaps we can manage an estimate for the number of people attending.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstraße 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
Hi list,

just to remind people of our GNU Radio / USRP users meetup in Ilmenau
next week, where this year's ISWCS is being held.
Here's the details:

When: August 27 (Tuesday)
Where: Pub Aqui (http://www.pub-aqui.de/)

If you already know you're coming, please drop me a note off-list, so we
can make an estimate for reservations.

MB

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 09:48:06AM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> just to remind people of our GNU Radio / USRP users meetup in Ilmenau
> next week, where this year's ISWCS is being held.

Hi everyone,

small change of plans: We didn't take the welcome reception into
account, which is also on Tuesday evening.

We'll just use the reception as a platform. It probably won't go on for
ever, so perhaps we can go to a pub afterwards. So, if you're
interested, just find me or Andre at the reception.

MB

> > and some of these submissions will be using GNU Radio!
> > Martin
> > 76131 Karlsruhe

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)