Forum: NGINX Info about original request URI in access phase

5897ccfea0a62691f880792a3b417bbe?d=identicon&s=25 Jan Algermissen (Guest)

I am writing a handler that checks a request signature during the access
phase.

When there is URI rewriting, the URI the client used when signing does
not match the URI the handler sees when checking the signature.

Question: How can I access the original request URI during the access
phase?

Or would you rather suggest I hook the handler into the rewriting phase
instead? Caveat here: when signature validation is successsful, the
rwriting still needs to take place.

Can I control that by putting both handlers into the rewriting phase, in
the correct order?

Jan
5897ccfea0a62691f880792a3b417bbe?d=identicon&s=25 Jan Algermissen (Guest)
On 19.07.2013, at 16:45, Jan Algermissen <jan.algermissen@nordsc.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am writing a handler that checks a request signature during the access phase.
>
> When there is URI rewriting, the URI the client used when signing does not match
the URI the handler sees when checking the signature.

> Question: How can I access the original request URI during the access phase?

I found r->unparsed_uri which seems to do the trick.

Jan
Existing account

No account? Register here.