Forum: Inkscape Squared star

8f6337c8c7a1cf04dab80ae3a8c40150?d=identicon&s=25 Javier Garcia (Guest)

as you can see in my attachment, I would like to created a kind of
"squared star?" (sorry because my english :)).

As you can guess I would like to create 25 objects or paths from that
star, to then resize each one of them.

What should I do?

As you can see also below the star, I have the same doubt for simpler
objects.

0.48

Javi
Dc78f2b99ad0194cd916766a39490e59?d=identicon&s=25 darkweasel (Guest)
Am 2013-07-17 17:47, schrieb Javier Garcia:
> Hi,
>
> as you can see in my attachment, I would like to created a kind of
> "squared star?" (sorry because my english :)).
>
> As you can guess I would like to create 25 objects or paths from that
> star, to then resize each one of them.

First, combine the rectangles by selecting them and pressing ctrl-k.
Then select the star and the combined rectangle path and selecting Path
-> Difference. You now have a combined path of what you want; you can
split it apart with ctrl-shift-k.
8f6337c8c7a1cf04dab80ae3a8c40150?d=identicon&s=25 Javier Garcia (Guest)
Works! Thanks
Existing account

No account? Register here.