Forum: Ruby on Rails How to create Migration from Mysql DB with bigint type of Mysql

42ff7708b347154c93e2f2d865d9f18e?d=identicon&s=25 haxuan lac (haxuanlac)
on 2013-06-21 11:54
I have to create Migration file form Mysql DB
But I want type of Migration equivalent with Mysql DB
(example : in Mysql with type Bigint and in Migration will have type
Int(20) or Bigint)
Could You help me solve this Problem?
Thanks
2a514760da1ec88f68c78ecd538f92dc?d=identicon&s=25 BalaRaju Vankala (Guest)
http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActiveRecord/Mi...

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:24 PM, haxuan lac <lists@ruby-forum.com>
wrote:

> --