Forum: Inkscape Handy use for Inkscape.

8b3c344f0adba6016612e05447039f44?d=identicon&s=25 john Culleton (Guest)
Given some blank forms from my doctor to fill out (pdf files) I found
Inkscape to be very handy. I locked the original layer and used a new
"text" layer to do the inserts.

Handier than Scribus, actually.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

I have occasionally used Inkscape for this situation too but check out
"xournal" as well - it is very nice!

Regards,

Phil.

On 2013-06-07 09:22, john Culleton wrote:
> http://wexfordpress.net/shortlist.html

Philip Rhoades

GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW  2001