Forum: Ruby OT: Romance novel

Abdb670e1c130f96f947a94d03c02efa?d=identicon&s=25 Eric Christopherson (echristopherson)
I just noticed a romance novel someone left lying around -- called _If
you
give a rake a ruby_.

I thought that was pretty funny.
B31e7abd14f1ceb4c4957da08933c630?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Cheek (josh-cheek)
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Eric Christopherson <
echristopherson@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just noticed a romance novel someone left lying around -- called _If you
> give a rake a ruby_.
>
> I thought that was pretty funny.

lol, nice :) http://www.amazon.com/dp/1402269765
9a45896e48a382fe5c656b8873e0dfcb?d=identicon&s=25 Stu (Guest)
Yeah it's a real gem. not your average boy meets git; boy loses girl;
boy
greps repository and intimatly creates a startup culture and lifestyle.
Along the lines where the passion for both code and data are combined to
create a unique experience for the reader. This is a good one folks.
Though
some bumpy drama occurs it inherently leaves the reader wanting more
even
though the protagonist doesn't always defeat the bad guys, gets the
money
and the girl at the end while driving a sweet Japanese sports vehicle.
The
reader is left with the knowledge that everything in life is ultimately
recursive which yields the best possible results within the context of
the
story.

~Stu