Forum: Ruby Mobile Ruby Website

C65c9097d00738c9a0e26bf84c746c96?d=identicon&s=25 Kirk Keeter (Guest)
I'm doing a mobile version of a Ruby on Rails website -- and i've
decided
to use the Jquery libraries.

Any recommendation on open-source tools to use for working not he site?

Regards,

Kirk Keeter
0c00d644de3b8bb2f655908c79af25a5?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Lawrence (Guest)
On Tue, 4 Jun 2013, Kirk Keeter wrote:

> I'm doing a mobile version of a Ruby on Rails website -- and i've decided
> to use the Jquery libraries.
>
> Any recommendation on open-source tools to use for working not he site?

You would probably find a lot more expertise in Rails on the Rails
mailing
list

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.
Aa082c8b00a50928e5860dcd70bf2368?d=identicon&s=25 Tamara Temple (Guest)
Kirk Keeter <kirkkeeter@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm doing a mobile version of a Ruby on Rails website -- and i've decided to use
the Jquery libraries.

> Any recommendation on open-source tools to use for working not he site?

jQuery, jQueryUI, and jQuery Mobile are all open source... What exactly
are you looking for?
Existing account

No account? Register here.