Forum: Ruby Mobile Ruby Website

Kirk K. (Guest)
I'm doing a mobile version of a Ruby on Rails website -- and i've
decided
to use the Jquery libraries.

Any recommendation on open-source tools to use for working not he site?

Regards,

Kirk K.
Matt L. (Guest)
On Tue, 4 Jun 2013, Kirk K. wrote:

> I'm doing a mobile version of a Ruby on Rails website -- and i've decided
> to use the Jquery libraries.
>
> Any recommendation on open-source tools to use for working not he site?

You would probably find a lot more expertise in Rails on the Rails
mailing
list

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.
Tamara T. (Guest)
Kirk K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I'm doing a mobile version of a Ruby on Rails website -- and i've decided to use
the Jquery libraries.

> Any recommendation on open-source tools to use for working not he site?

jQuery, jQueryUI, and jQuery Mobile are all open source... What exactly
are you looking for?