Forum: GNU Radio tx & rx using 2-usrp N210 and RFX2400 setup

1d99fa133edd233631f45cbf030aad50?d=identicon&s=25 vamshi krishna dodla (Guest)
I am new to the gnu radio community, and want to know how my set up
works
over the air. I am using GNU Radio and 2- usrp N210's with RFX2400. Can
some one provide an example .grc files for a digital modulation (like
qpsk)
so as to verify over the air transmission.I need to know how UHD works
and
how USRP's connect from tx pc to rx pc. Any replies with examples would
be
helpful.
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:34 PM, vamshi krishna dodla
<vamshikrishna.dodla@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new to the gnu radio community, and want to know how my set up works
> over the air. I am using GNU Radio and 2- usrp N210's with RFX2400. Can some
> one provide an example .grc files for a digital modulation (like qpsk) so as
> to verify over the air transmission.I need to know how UHD works and how
> USRP's connect from tx pc to rx pc. Any replies with examples would be
> helpful.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Krishna

Check out the installed examples at
$prefix/share/gnuradio/examples/digital.

There are plenty of other (probably better) examples around the
internet that you can find, too.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.