seeing some great feedback on this list, I'd like to ask you some help
on my DNA-swirl...
I'm trying to generate a DNA-swirl that I can then put along a path...

Anyone knows how I can solve this problem? I would like to create a
DNA-string that follows a path (not a straight line)

Thanks,
Jurgen.
42bef25859ef5922853a8f2a7c7a4cef?d=identicon&s=25 Jasper van de Gronde (Guest)
On 2013-05-19 22:43, Jurgen Gaeremyn wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> seeing some great feedback on this list, I'd like to ask you some help
> on my DNA-swirl...
> I'm trying to generate a DNA-swirl that I can then put along a path...
>
> Anyone knows how I can solve this problem? I would like to create a
> DNA-string that follows a path (not a straight line)
If you have one that follows a straight line, then you could try the
Live Path Effect "Pattern along path" for example.
F812b5469f097cef62a67a629c465962?d=identicon&s=25 Arlo Barnes (arlo_b)
Jasper, looking at the SVG it seems Jurgen tried 'pattern along path'
and
something glitched.
-Arlo James Barnes
56ec01a5220915dd463db71ba225796a?d=identicon&s=25 Jurgen Gaeremyn (Guest)
On 20-05-13 18:33, Arlo Barnes wrote:
> Jasper, looking at the SVG it seems Jurgen tried 'pattern along path'
> and something glitched.
> -Arlo James Barnes

Indeed... and the plan isn't to make it move along a straight line, but
to follow a wavy line. The straight line was just to illustrate that it
already went wrong without having to skew or bend.

Grtz,
Jurgen
Existing account

No account? Register here.