Forum: Redcloth Just Typographer's Quotes?

192afe70f36c6bdbdc88f3bb09fb7028?d=identicon&s=25 Brian Christian (Guest)
I'm curious to know if there is a way to have RedCloth apply only the
quotation-mark transformation: basically, I want my quotation marks to
be
curly, but I do not want bolding, subscript, italics, etc. Is this
possible
with RedCloth? (Or with any plugin, for that matter? Or with Regex?)

Thanks for any tips or advice you might have!

Brian Christian
B397b498cc02503a2d86c86176f7fd3e?d=identicon&s=25 Magnus Holm (judofyr)
Look for "smartypants ruby"

Here's one library: https://github.com/jmcnevin/rubypants

--

// Magnus Holm
C94743fafb1114f9742bf7a16a2e11d7?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Everitt (Guest)