Forum: Redcloth Just Typographer's Quotes?

Brian Christian (Guest)
I'm curious to know if there is a way to have RedCloth apply only the
quotation-mark transformation: basically, I want my quotation marks to
be
curly, but I do not want bolding, subscript, italics, etc. Is this
possible
with RedCloth? (Or with any plugin, for that matter? Or with Regex?)

Thanks for any tips or advice you might have!

Brian Christian
21ae627a6d4926657190f6c383e52dec?d=identicon&s=25 Magnus H. (judofyr)
Look for "smartypants ruby"

Here's one library: https://github.com/jmcnevin/rubypants

--

// Magnus Holm