Forum: Inkscape Text to path in a circle

8f6337c8c7a1cf04dab80ae3a8c40150?d=identicon&s=25 Javier Garcia (Guest)

I'm using text to path to put text around circle, in the outter part. It
works ok, but how can i put the text in the inner part of the circle?

0.48

Javi
340db464063049cf1c1527b5ed80a24d?d=identicon&s=25 darkweasel (Guest)
Am 2013-04-26 12:37, schrieb Javier Garcia:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using text to path to put text around circle, in the outter part. It
> works ok, but how can i put the text in the inner part of the circle?
>
> 0.48

When in the text tool, with the cursor at the beginning of the text, use
Alt + Arrow-Down a few times until the text is where you want it.
On 04/26/2013 12:44 PM, darkweasel wrote:
> When in the text tool, with the cursor at the beginning of the text, use
> Alt + Arrow-Down a few times until the text is where you want it.

Thanks but I don't undestand exactly what you mean. Anyway I found it:
just flipping the group circle-text the position of the text changes.

Javi
Existing account

No account? Register here.