Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Missing methods

4913bcb685792f601ae9813b4713abb9?d=identicon&s=25 Detlef Reichl (Guest)

while I'm on porting samples to Ruby-GTK3 I've stumbled over two missing
methods.

g_object_bind_property
gtk_tree_model_get_path

Will they come, is there an alternative or have I hack around it?

Cheers, detlef

In <516E4254.6030008@gmx.org>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Missing methods" on Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:33:56
+0200,
  Detlef Reichl <detlef.reichl@gmx.org> wrote:

> while I'm on porting samples to Ruby-GTK3 I've stumbled over two missing
> methods.
>
> g_object_bind_property
> gtk_tree_model_get_path
>
> Will they come, is there an alternative or have I hack around it?

If you can, could you send a pull request that implements
them? If you cannot do, I will implement them later.

kou
Existing account

No account? Register here.