Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 gtk3 API reference

4913bcb685792f601ae9813b4713abb9?d=identicon&s=25 Detlef Reichl (Guest)

it looks like the gtk3 bindings are (more or less?) complete. But the
API reference seems completely missing, or not? Are there any plans for
them? Should they be integrated in the existing pages, or should a
complete new tree be created? I'm willing to help a little bit.

Cheers, detlef

In <516ABE82.4090207@gmx.org>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] gtk3 API reference" on Sun, 14 Apr 2013
16:34:42 +0200,
  Detlef Reichl <detlef.reichl@gmx.org> wrote:

> it looks like the gtk3 bindings are (more or less?) complete. But the
> API reference seems completely missing, or not? Are there any plans for
> them? Should they be integrated in the existing pages, or should a
> complete new tree be created? I'm willing to help a little bit.

Thanks for your help!

There is no plan to update API reference for Ruby/GTK3
because we need to update sample scripts before updating API
reference. We will be able to refer sample scripts for
updating API reference after we update sample scripts
completely. It will be helpful to write API reference.

See the following URL for helping our Ruby/GTK3 sample
scripts update work:
  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg...

kou

Am 14.04.2013 17:00, schrieb Kouhei Sutou:

>    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg...

Thanks for the informations. I hadn't followed the ruby gtk development
for some time. But I catch up :-)

Attached are two git diffs of current head for the samples of the main
window and the button boxes, which make them gtk3 ready.

Cheers, detlef
Am 14.04.2013 22:21, schrieb Detlef Reichl:
>>> it looks like the gtk3 bindings are (more or less?) complete. But the
>> completely. It will be helpful to write API reference.
> window and the button boxes, which make them gtk3 ready.

I saw, that my git repro was to old... So I've created an own branch on
git-hub and send pull requests. Sorry for the noise!

Cheers, detlef
Existing account

No account? Register here.