Forum: Inkscape Redistribute text after changing the width of the text area

8f6337c8c7a1cf04dab80ae3a8c40150?d=identicon&s=25 Javier Garcia (Guest)

when I change the width of a text area, the letters become widther
also... Is there any way to just redistribute the text instead?

0.48

Javi
340db464063049cf1c1527b5ed80a24d?d=identicon&s=25 darkweasel (Guest)
Am 2013-04-09 05:48, schrieb Javier Garcia:
> Hi,
>
> when I change the width of a text area, the letters become widther
> also... Is there any way to just redistribute the text instead?
>
> 0.48

I assume you're using flowed text? Yes there is: Select it, go to the
text tool and in the lower right corner of the flowed text area, there
is a handle you can drag to change the width.

If you're using normal non-flowed text, then no, since any line breaks
there must be created manually anyway.
Existing account

No account? Register here.