Forum: GNU Radio Please add me as a contributor

0d057c642b38689bfa090206eec844b8?d=identicon&s=25 Monahan-Mitchell, Tim (Guest)
Tom asked me to open a ticket in thread: "Out-of-tree module build fails
for lack of Doxygen, despite -DENABLE_DOXYGEN=OFF".

My Wiki account is 'tmonahan'.

Someone please recite the required incantations.

Thanks in advance,
Tim Monahan-Mitchell
Ad80d352eb445a3d7dccd5a779db0e43?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (CEL) (Guest)
On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 03:56:25PM +0000, Monahan-Mitchell, Tim wrote:
> Tom asked me to open a ticket in thread: "Out-of-tree module build fails for
lack of Doxygen, despite -DENABLE_DOXYGEN=OFF".

> My Wiki account is 'tmonahan'.
>
> Someone please recite the required incantations.

...and, you're in.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstra├če 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-W├╝rttemberg and
Existing account

No account? Register here.