Forum: Inkscape Diagonal gradients for borders

8f6337c8c7a1cf04dab80ae3a8c40150?d=identicon&s=25 Javier Garcia (Guest)

is possible to create diagonal gradient in borders? I can create
horizontal and vertical gradients on borders, but not diagonal.

Is a feature to request?

Javi
340db464063049cf1c1527b5ed80a24d?d=identicon&s=25 darkweasel (Guest)
Am 2013-03-30 11:49, schrieb Javier Garcia:
> Hi,
>
> is possible to create diagonal gradient in borders? I can create
> horizontal and vertical gradients on borders, but not diagonal.
>
> Is a feature to request?
>
> Javi

I do not understand the problem - the gradient tool allows you to drag
the gradient stops to an arbitrary position, including diagonal.
8f6337c8c7a1cf04dab80ae3a8c40150?d=identicon&s=25 Javier Garcia (Guest)
Yes, I tried it again and now it is working.

Thanks

Javi
Existing account

No account? Register here.