Forum: GNU Radio Fw: transmitting and receiving indication in USRP

957c35a98e22c207ee1415781b9218b1?d=identicon&s=25 Mohammed Ramadan (Guest)
attached the grc file

--- On Tue, 3/19/13, Mohammed Ramadan <eng_mo7med2005@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mohammed Ramadan <eng_mo7med2005@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmitting and receiving indication in
USRP
To: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 8:07 AM

i have half duplex daughterborad and using gnu-radio flowgraph to
transmit and receive in alternate time. i founded that while running the
code both A, C Leds in USRPn210 are on. IS that indicate that i send and
transmit? if ok how this while i am using half duplex daugher board.
Note: i sue python codes for transmitting and receiving over the USRP
but only one runs at time and other gives me error that the address not
defined. But both works alternatively.
can an one send me the illustration for this Problem and how to overcome
and solve it

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
Existing account

No account? Register here.