Forum: GNU Radio OFDM Channel Estimate block ?

03bb2eab8c06cd2083eb59f7759fe27d?d=identicon&s=25 Yingjie Chen (Guest)
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance. Can anyone tell me where the *channel estimate block*
is
in *ofdm* example? I want to extract the channel estimate value *H
*I am trying to locate it, but still get lost. I believe that it should
be
after FFT process, is that right?

Best,
Kay
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Yingjie Chen <ocgcyj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Thanks in advance. Can anyone tell me where the channel estimate block is in
> ofdm example? I want to extract the channel estimate value H
> I am trying to locate it, but still get lost. I believe that it should be
> after FFT process, is that right?
>
> Best,
> Kay

You will find it in the ofdm_frame_acquisition_impl.cc file in
gr-digital. There's a 'calculate_equalizer' function in there that
produces a 'd_hestimate' variable, which should be what you are
looking for.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.