Forum: GNU Radio AM-FM signal analysis on using SDR

248752ad2ec1881d97c71fda028251c2?d=identicon&s=25 MO KARIMKHAN PATHAN (Guest)
Can any one help me how to work with AM-FM signal using SDR? I am on
very
initial level in sdr and signal processing. If possible then link to
signal
source file then any other help
On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:48 AM, MO KARIMKHAN PATHAN
<12mict32@nirmauni.ac.in> wrote:
> Can any one help me how to work with AM-FM signal using SDR? I am on very
> initial level in sdr and signal processing. If possible then link to signal
> source file then any other help
>
> --
>  Sincerely,
>  Karimkhan.

Start by checking out the examples that do AM and FM TX/RX. In the
source tree, you can find them in gr-uhd/examples/python. These will
be installed into /usr/local/share/gnuradio/examples/uhd.

Tom
Existing account

No account? Register here.