Forum: GNU Radio error while running the .cc files in gr-bluetooth

2d8920d6dab945b24c4ab629c7de8dd5?d=identicon&s=25 john (Guest)
when i try running a .cc file of gr-bluetooth , i get certain errors
that
some .h files are not there and it results in fatal error...

snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ gcc bluetooth.cc
bluetooth.cc:149:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

when i run bluetooth.py, swig import error occurs and an import error
occurs...

snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ python bluetooth
python: can't open file 'bluetooth': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ python bluetooth.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bluetooth.py", line 24, in <module>
    _bluetooth = swig_import_helper()
  File "bluetooth.py", line 16, in swig_import_helper
    import _bluetooth
ImportError: No module named _bluetooth

How do i resolve this error....

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:32:13PM -0700, john wrote:

> when i try running a .cc file of gr-bluetooth , i get certain errors
> that some .h files are not there and it results in fatal error...
>
> snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ gcc bluetooth.cc
> bluetooth.cc:149:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.

Sorry this took me so long to get to.  The best place to get help on
gr-bluetooth is the Ubertooth mailing list or irc channel.  (It is only
vaguely relevant to Ubertooth, but it is mostly the same developers and
a related codebase.)

I think the main cause of the error above is that you tried to use gcc
directly instead of using make.  See the README file.

Mike
Existing account

No account? Register here.