Forum: Ruby on Rails Building a Gem around an API for Shopify

E5a8ab4a582f8852c89fa0532eada88a?d=identicon&s=25 Matthew Robinson (Guest)

Can anyone assist with API connection with Shopify?

We are looking to connect and link our shopify account with an inventory
fulfillment center that we are using. The logistics company has provided
us
with connectivity guidelines via either API connection or FTP.

Let me know if you can assist with this one (hours). I can send the info
you through.

Thanks Matthew
Af2ce6689213fdb78913a9662b18da6b?d=identicon&s=25 Rick Lloyd (ricklloyd)

Have you looked at https://github.com/Shopify/shopify_api ?