Forum: IronRuby Putting together another release

D7aaf307f96bbdf5ff39be313fe581be?d=identicon&s=25 Orion Edwards (Guest)
It's been a very long time since the last release of IronRuby

There have been quite a few fixes and improvements since then, and I'm
wondering what would need to happen to put together another release?

Are there any "must-have" features?
 - I can offer to update the IronRuby installer to match the IronPython
one if it is deemed neccessary
 - I'd also be willing to invest some time in bringing the Visual Studio
integration up to VS2012 if someone could help answer questions here and
there (I know nothing whatsoever about visual studio integration)

Looking forward to any feedback

Orion Edwards | Technical Leader
PHONE +64 7 838 9800 | EMAIL orion.edwards@gallagher.co | WEB
www.gallagher.co

This e-mail is confidential and may contain information subject to legal
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient please advise us of
our
error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files.
You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.

The views expressed in this e-mail may not be those of Gallagher Group
Ltd or subsidiary companies thereof.
It would be nice to see, regardless. Let me know if you need help. I
might
be able to answer some questions with Visual Studio integration or help
work on it.
D7aaf307f96bbdf5ff39be313fe581be?d=identicon&s=25 Orion Edwards (Guest)
I guess one thing I wasn't clear on in my last email -

Who creates the build for (and publishes) the IronRuby release files?
I'm
willing to do work to get things ready, but I can't actually publish
anything :-)

From:   Michael Letterle <michael.letterle@gmail.com>
To:     ironruby-core@rubyforge.org
Date:   07/02/2013 12:49 p.m.
Subject:        Re: [Ironruby-core] Putting together another release
Sent by:        ironruby-core-bounces@rubyforge.org

It would be nice to see, regardless. Let me know if you need help. I
might
be able to answer some questions with Visual Studio integration or help
work on it.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Orion Edwards
<Orion.Edwards@gallagher.co>