Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 ScrolledWindow, Gtk & Ruby

Ff312ec21b0fd1d07c8708e29df7d242?d=identicon&s=25 Ebru Akagunduz (ebruakagunduz)
on 2013-01-25 16:25
Hi i want to make a window like this http://screencloud.net/v/axr9 . I
assured triple sections. Sections size can resizable. However also i
want to sections have limit size for shrinking (minimum size). How can i
assure limit size? I used Hpaned for triple sections. And I used
scrolledWindow for textView and other view
3396e4a3df8a840faec520af8555a400?d=identicon&s=25 Mario Steele (Guest)
Hello Ebru,

To have a Paned widget limited to a certain size, use
Paned#min_position,
and Paned#max_position to set any minimal, and maximum positions that a
paned window should be able to re-size to by the user.

hth,

Mario

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Ebru Akagunduz <
ruby-forum-incoming@andreas-s.net> wrote:

Mario Steele
Fleet Captain
CO - Geo 99
CO - USS T'hy'la
XO - Diplomatic Corps - Second Life
http://www.iftcommand.com/chapters/thyla/
http://www.trekfederation.com
Ff312ec21b0fd1d07c8708e29df7d242?d=identicon&s=25 Ebru Akagunduz (ebruakagunduz)
on 2013-01-26 09:05
But i think Paned#min_position for all Paned. For example i added
swin1 = Gtk::ScrolledWindow.new
swin2 = Gtk::ScrolledWindow.new
hpaned.pack1(swin1,true,true)
hpaned.pack2(swin2,true,true)
and i want to set minimum size for each paned (pack1,pack2). Actually i
asked this one.
Existing account

No account? Register here.