Forum: Ruby on Rails [JOBS] Seeking rockstar junior RoR dev for a startup [remote/London]

965b08b8b3efdddb27e28b29d0103180?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Ahoy guys!

I'm looking for a rockstar junior RoR developer who would join our
amazing
and curious startup - Evoque. (remote work or London based)

I'm a founder of a web platform which can revolutionise how PR & Media
exchange and manage news.
If you love to learn and are not afraid to be a part of a next web
superstar and love challenges - join us.
Experience in Python/RoR always welcome, but not necessary as our senior
dev. will teach you all.

More info on PM.

Start immediately.
434085debcc69044679269ce84d5dad1?d=identicon&s=25 Jacek Podkanski (bigos)
Dear Sir,

I'm a rockstar based in Manchester. I am a over 40 years old junior
Rails
developer and I am willing to work for minimum wage. Can you send me
more
info please?
B528d66bf41687e164b3ca99485e9386?d=identicon&s=25 rathan (Guest)
Hi ,

 I'm from India. I know ruby but have no practical experience.
 Interested working remotely.

Regards,
Rathan.

On 8 January 2013 14:40, Bigos <ruby.object@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> More info on PM.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-....

Name: {!name}
Email: {!email}
Subscribed on: {!signdate long}
18234c3c6b04ac08d8afb1eeb2e20269?d=identicon&s=25 Avi (Guest)
Hello,

I have around 8 months exp in ruby on rails. I can work remotely. Can
you
give me some more details?
84c8411c59ddca8d82e65932f10e08e9?d=identicon&s=25 praneeth thota (praneeththota)
Hello,

I have around 12 months exp in ruby on rails. I can work remotely. Can
you
give me some more details?
11337b20bf4a63c05765a3ab7cb6b57b?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Hai sir ,
This is hari krishna from India at present iam working as junior
application developer in exleaz software solutions hyderabad iam
interested
to join your team please tell me if you are interested in me.

my linked in link is
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hari-krishna/51/ab1/390

Thanks &  Regards
Hari Krishna
B21545bd421e5cb9a542b04680ba25f5?d=identicon&s=25 Vinicius Teles Bezerra (Guest)
Really great i am interested what have to be done to work in this start
up?

2013/1/15, rubyonrailsworld@gmail.com <rubyonrailsworld@gmail.com>:
F80047ad2bf6f89ac33ef20d06cdecab?d=identicon&s=25 Jezrel Jane H. (jezreljane)

I'd like to know if there's a part-time position for this post. I love
working with startups and contributing to open source projects. :)

Regards,

Jezrel Jane Himbing
*Software Developer*
AB Dev Labs, LLC
PO Box 500,
New York, NY 10159 USA
<http://ph.linkedin.com/in/jezreljane>  <https://github.com/jezreljane>
<http://twitter.com/jezreljane>
  <http://facebook.com/jezreljane>
skype: *jezreljane*
2e2a8e90b9685f86b32e48eccec87314?d=identicon&s=25 "Анвер Богатов" <bogatoff.mail@gmail.com> (Guest)
Hi! I'm RoR junior with 3,5 year of enterprise java development. Right
now
I'm live in Russia and I'm looking for remote job currently.

, 7  2013 ., 18:37:09 UTC+4
kam...@evoquepr.com :
3f8fcabf5960ae755f6e5479e38939c9?d=identicon&s=25 fully_baked (Guest)
I'm a lead developer on enterprise PHP projects, but am currently
getting
into RoR.

As such I'm looking for interesting projects that I can work on in a
remote/freelance fashion around my current commitments to expand my RoR
experience.

I've worked on a number of successful projects already, so if you are
interested in exploring an alternative to a full time junior dev, please
drop me a line.
C589d59b2df1b5847c5587875625fafb?d=identicon&s=25 Neeraj Ahuja (Guest)
is this job offer still open?
254abe5ab7e809f3af58976d8c448f59?d=identicon&s=25 tihomir petrovic (Guest)
hi guys,
I'm interested to (40 years young, 15 years in the it as sen. system and
sw-architect, java, c# senior and RoR junior, looking to make revolution
and partnership).
I've also very much business experience, I'm located in Zurich and can
help
selling the products and support german speaking customers, so can act
from
Zurich in Switzerland, Austria, Germany. In addition to I'm fluented in
serbian and croatian.

I'm looking foreward to hear from you guys.

timo

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2013 15:37:09 UTC+1 schrieb kam...@evoquepr.com:
087ed8820eadc8efd19335698f056319?d=identicon&s=25 Ramesh K (Guest)
Hello Sir,

This is Ramesh from India. I have 2+ years of experience in Ruby on
Rails
Development. I am interested to join your team. Willing to work as
remotely.

Skill Set: C, C++, Ruby (1.8 & 1.9) and Rails 3.2.8.,
         UI:   HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and AJAX
Database: MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Looking forward a Green reply from you.

Thanks in Advance,

Ramesh.K
0cc119f8c14b8816580e66e758dd92f7?d=identicon&s=25 stephan com (Guest)
Hi there.  I'm stephan.com in Los Angeles.  I might be too senior for
the
role, but I thought I'd chime in anyway.

I have over 30 years of programming experience, focusing primarily on
Rails
and iOS since roughly 2008.  I'm experienced working remotely,
particularly
with the UK - in 2009-2010, I created the dekasu.com site for a company
based in London, and visited there twice whilst building it, the rest of
the time communicating via email and Skype video sessions.

I'm looking for work starting immediately, so please contact me if you
think I'd be a good fit.

- stephan (at) stephan.com
9492d221aaa0ba9ff102cbb3378da0f7?d=identicon&s=25 Sachin Joshi (sachinjoshi)
I just saw this thread, If you still have openings, we would like to
work
for you.

We can help you in the following way:

I am an India based UX Professional, I have a design shop which serves
UI
design/engineering services.
I have work in rails as required, and one of my team members is Good at
rails, who is a computer engineer.

I Have 13 years of industry experience in designing UI for all sorts
apps
except gaming.
If you Wish we can discuss the possible engagement which is blended with
my
experience and can assign a full time
resource for your development at cost effective rates.

You can reach me out on sachin(dot)joshi(at)ideaclay(dot)com and we can
discuss it more detail.

Best Regards,
Sach
657c0b091f332aee92d242682f0ee07c?d=identicon&s=25 Gorav Bhootra (Guest)

Consider this message if tele-working is an option. We have pool of
resources and can deliver quality work for reasonable fees.

Regards,
Gorav
+91 98401 64646
gorav@impactservices.in