Forum: Rails I18n ActiveRecord accepts_nested_attributes_for problem

Bb007ea9916e45856033ffe97f8843ac?d=identicon&s=25 Salvatore Pelligra (iazel)
on 2013-01-05 21:25
I'm in this case:
class Man < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :eyes
  accepts_nested_attributes_for :eyes
end
class Eye < ActiveRecord::Base
  belongs_to :man
  validates_inclusion_of :color, in: { %w[brown green blue] }
end

Views (in HAML):
= form_for @man do |f|
  - if @man.errors.any?
    #error_explanation
      %h2= t 'errors.messages.record_invalid', count: @man.errors.count
      %ul
        - @man.errors.full_messages.each do |msg|
          %li= msg

  = f.fields_for(:eyes) do |b|
    .field
      = b.label :color
      = b.text_field :color

  .actions
    = f.submit 'Send'

it.yml:
it:
  activerecord:
    attributes:
      customer/eyes:
        color: Colore
    errors:
      models:
        man/eyes:
          color:
            inclusion: non valido

However the label of color is not translated (but it is with
'actviterecord.attributes.eye.color'), the attribute in the error
message is "Eyes" and the rest is not translated...
I'm using Rails 3.2.6 and digging in the active_model/translations.rb it
seems to manage the model/sub_model syntax.
Someone can give me and hand? Thanks.
9129aedbfc6e10f6f1562522798d72a0?d=identicon&s=25 "Bruno da Silva João" <brunodasj@gmail.com> (Guest)
massa... parece ser simples de utilizar...

--
Bruno da Silva Joo
Telecommunication Technician