*Location : USA or Canada or ....*
*Date : xx-xx-xxxx.*

Please advice!
84c8411c59ddca8d82e65932f10e08e9?d=identicon&s=25 praneeth thota (praneeththota)
devise gem is there

https://github.com/plataformatec/devise

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Maddy <ashokkumar@shriramits.com>
wrote:

> It shoule be displayed like this..
> rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-....

Thanks and Regards
  Praneeth Thota
    9966590143
Ce47044a11f24447e118f412b01b992f?d=identicon&s=25 Ashokkumar Yuvarajan (Guest)
Yes Thanks!

But this works only when they sign_in.
My requirement is, if anyone open my website like www.xxx.com, i should
be
notified.

Please advice.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Thota praneeth
<praneetheee240@gmail.com>wrote:

> --

*"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"*

Thanks & Regards
*Ashokkumar.Y*
*ROR-Developer
**email : ashokkumar@shriramits.com*
*Shriramits*

*
*
84c8411c59ddca8d82e65932f10e08e9?d=identicon&s=25 praneeth thota (praneeththota)
I hope this may help you:

1) Take one field "no_of_views" in the database
2) Initialize with zero in the database
3) When ever your website is opened (It has to call the method when user
opens your website), get the last no_of_views value to that method and
increment the  no_of_views value with 1.

Even i was not Perfect but this is my idea.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Ashokkumar Yuvarajan <
ashokkumar@shriramits.com> wrote:

>> --
>
> *Shriramits*

Greetings Sir/ Madam,

                          In anticipation of working in your esteemed
organization I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider
this
letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and
experience.

                          I am PRANEETH THOTA pursued B.TECH from
Ganapathy
Engineering College, in the stream of Electrical Engineering.

May I arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am
available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards
  Praneeth Thota
    9966590143