Forum: Ruby on Rails How to get more debug information in test log ?

Ee0293412faca21e4ebf3326ed9d5f8c?d=identicon&s=25 Kad Kerforn (kadoudal)
Im one of my unit tests, I got an error I cannot even start looking for
the
issue as few information are logged ...

Using the test console , there is no error at all :
> rails console test
>  site1 = FactoryGirl.create(:cms_site, label: "booboo")
>> BEGIN
..
..

but running my tests > unit
> ruby -Itest test/unit/user_test.rb -n
"/should_save_user_with_required_fields/"
>> STARTED
>>  Error: test_should_save_user_with_required_fields(UserTest)
  NoMethodError: undefined method `respond_to?=' for
#<Cms::Page:0x007fa0435bba68>
  test/factories/cms_layout.rb:14:in `block (3 levels) in <top
(required)>'
  test/factories/cms_site.rb:17:in `block (3 levels) in <top
(required)>'
  test/unit/user_test.rb:58:in `initialize_user'

  I have a nested FactoryGirl records creation   ( cms_site > cms_layout

cms_page )

why it coule be running fine in console and NOt in test ? how can I
search
for more info ?  thanks
Existing account

No account? Register here.