Forum: Ruby on Rails application controller uninitialize authentication error

0d0e4ea7849da0626c571dd267cefd9c?d=identicon&s=25 ravi kumar (Guest)
i am using rails 3.2.1 and gems authlogic and declarative_authorization
.but i have error uninitialized application controller authentication
error.just i tried some solutions like add "config.autoload_paths <<
"#{Rails.root}/lib" in application.rb but it is not be working.what can
do....
On 17 November 2012 04:06, ravi kumar <ravi11dec1990@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am using rails 3.2.1 and gems authlogic and declarative_authorization .but
> i have error uninitialized application controller authentication error.just
> i tried some solutions like add "config.autoload_paths <<
> "#{Rails.root}/lib" in application.rb but it is not be working.what can i
> do....

The first thing you can do is show us the exact full error message and
the section of your code that is triggering the problem.  If the stack
trace does not appear to show where in your code the error is then
post the trace also (if there is one).

Colin