Forum: Ruby on Rails Can anyone tell me about my website

1f6cf7e6989ceabcdf30ccfa90e3ba9b?d=identicon&s=25 John H (Guest)
Hello

Can anyone tell me how my site is doing getting picked up by google.  We
dont seem to come up in searches i do on topics we have posted.  The
site
has been live since july 2012.

This may not be relevant for this group, but i know the site has been
designed with ruby.  I dont know much about computers either.  Any
pointers
will be appreciated.

The site is www.talkyork.com

Thanks
John
576908ab294e24dadb3303a6667b8776?d=identicon&s=25 fahim patel (fahim_patel)
Follow SEO (Search Engine Optimization) fundamental rules.
It will help you.

Thanks

Best Regards
Fahim Babar Patel
84c8411c59ddca8d82e65932f10e08e9?d=identicon&s=25 praneeth thota (praneeththota)
submit your site to google crawlers, other directories and follow SEO
rules.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Fahim Patel <pafahim@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hello

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-....

Greetings Sir/ Madam,

                          In anticipation of working in your esteemed
organization I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider
this
letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and
experience.

                          I am PRANEETH THOTA pursued B.TECH from
Ganapathy
Engineering College, in the stream of Electrical Engineering.

May I arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am
available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards
  Praneeth Thota
    9966590143
Aa082c8b00a50928e5860dcd70bf2368?d=identicon&s=25 tamouse mailing lists (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM, John H <johnhenderson1971@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how my site is doing getting picked up by google.  We
> dont seem to come up in searches i do on topics we have posted.  The site
> has been live since july 2012.

Google has excellent analytic and webmaster tools. They should tell
you all you need to know.

http://www.google.com/webmasters/
Existing account

No account? Register here.