Forum: GNU Radio Quick & Dirty for Beginners

62c6afe77dc83ea1bbb16ff0b2a5a88d?d=identicon&s=25 sumitstop (Guest)
Hi Community,
Just tried to write a couple of scripts for the new comers on GNU Radio
and
USRP. I have given detailed explanation step by step on how to quickly
get
data from USRP by writing your own program , without any knowledge of
python
or C++

I have posted them on my blog, here are the links :
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dir...
--Getting data from usrp
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dir...
-- Getting data from usrp and dumping them in two files simultaneously
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dir...
-- Getting data from two usrp simultaneously
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dir...
-- Running two classes one by one.

** This post is not for advanced users  its for beginners like me

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:21 PM, sumitstop
<sumit.kumar@research.iiit.ac.in> wrote:
> -- Getting data from usrp and dumping them in two files simultaneously

http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dir...
> -- Getting data from two usrp simultaneously

http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dir...
> -- Running two classes one by one.
>
> ** This post is not for advanced users  its for beginners like me

Sumit,

I hope I've said this before, but just to reiterate (or say it again
for the first time), thank you so much for putting this kind of
tutorial material together. I'm sure it's hugely helpful to users,
especially the new ones.

Please feel free to update gnuradio.org with these links to make sure
they are easily findable by everyone.

Great job!

Tom
62c6afe77dc83ea1bbb16ff0b2a5a88d?d=identicon&s=25 sumitstop (Guest)
Thanks for the appreciation Tom !!
Will keep these basic things posting...
btw whom shall I contact so that these links get included on
gnuradio.org

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 03:40:28PM -0700, sumitstop wrote:
> Thanks for the appreciation Tom !!
> Will keep these basic things posting...
> btw whom shall I contact so that these links get included on gnuradio.org

Hi Sumit,

you (and everyone else) can submit stuff yourself to the GNU Radio web
site, it's all explained here:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki...

I've already added your blog (and, previously, your YouTube channel),
but that shouldn't discourage you to still sign up.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
Research Associate

Kaiserstra├če 12
Building 05.01
76131 Karlsruhe

Phone: +49 721 608-43790
Fax: +49 721 608-46071
www.cel.kit.edu

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-W├╝rttemberg and
62c6afe77dc83ea1bbb16ff0b2a5a88d?d=identicon&s=25 sumitstop (Guest)
Thanks Martin for including the links. I just now made the account on
gnuradio.org ,
username : sumitstop
mail id : sumit.kumar@research.iiit.ac.in
Kindly add me as contributor.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM, sumitstop
<sumit.kumar@research.iiit.ac.in> wrote:
> Thanks Martin for including the links. I just now made the account on
> gnuradio.org ,
> username : sumitstop
> mail id : sumit.kumar@research.iiit.ac.in
> Kindly add me as contributor.

Done. You should be able to edit and add to the Wiki.

Tom
62c6afe77dc83ea1bbb16ff0b2a5a88d?d=identicon&s=25 sumitstop (Guest)
Thanks Tom.

Existing account

No account? Register here.