Forum: Ruby Need Help With Ruby Event Manager(Jump Start Lab)

F9d3fe396537729222434496d6236536?d=identicon&s=25 Kaushik Sharma L. (kaushiksharma_l)
on 2012-09-25 08:34
Hii I am unable to solve this Event Mannager project, based on Ruby
language.

Please check this link..

http://tutorials.jumpstartlab.com/projects/eventma...

I need help with "Zero Padding Existing Zip Codes" part. I hope to hear
from you soon!

Thank You!
Abbe9f1ceb1ebc50d1a5ac80a8d416e6?d=identicon&s=25 Jam Bees (Guest)
On Sep 25, 2012, at 12:34 AM, "Kaushik Sharma L." <lists@ruby-forum.com>
wrote:

> Hii I am unable to solve this Event Mannager project, based on Ruby
> language.
>
> Please check this link..

http://tutorials.jumpstartlab.com/projects/eventma...

> I need help with "Zero Padding Existing Zip Codes" part. I hope to hear
> from you soon!

What have you tried so far? The instructions there are pretty good. Can
you share your code?
F9d3fe396537729222434496d6236536?d=identicon&s=25 Kaushik Sharma L. (kaushiksharma_l)
Hey Jam! Thank you very much for replying.

I am attaching my '.rb' file. Please check it. I am getting an error-

"C:/Ruby193/bin/rubysrc/Event_Manager/event_manager.rb:78: syntax error,
unexpected $end, expecting keyword_end"

How to rectify it?

Jam Bees wrote in post #1077435:
> On Sep 25, 2012, at 12:34 AM, "Kaushik Sharma L." <lists@ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hii I am unable to solve this Event Mannager project, based on Ruby
>> language.
>>
>> Please check this link..

http://tutorials.jumpstartlab.com/projects/eventma...

>> I need help with "Zero Padding Existing Zip Codes" part. I hope to hear
>> from you soon!
>>

> What have you tried so far? The instructions there are pretty good. Can
> you share your code?
Existing account

No account? Register here.