Forum: JRuby [ANN] JRubyconf EU

13313ac2ec7ba7c43b1b952db034ff3b?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas E Enebo (Guest)
JRubyConf EU will be happening in Berlin on Aug 17.  You still have
time to submit a talk (CFP until July 13).  More information in our
first blog post: http://jrubyconf.eu/2012/07/07/jrubyconf-eu-2012

Main site is at: http://jrubyconf.eu/

This will be epic!

-Tom

--
blog: http://blog.enebo.com       twitter: tom_enebo
mail: tom.enebo@gmail.com
> JRubyConf EU will be happening in Berlin on Aug 17.  You still have
> time to submit a talk (CFP until July 13).  More information in our
> first blog post: http://jrubyconf.eu/2012/07/07/jrubyconf-eu-2012
>
> Main site is at: http://jrubyconf.eu/
>
> This will be epic!
>
> -Tom

A quick addendum to Tom's announcement:

Registration is now open for JRubyConf EU! We'd love to see as many
JRubyists there as possible. It's designed to be a very accessible
conference: €50 (+VAT) to attend JRubyConf EU, and €99 (+VAT) if you
want to attend JRubyConf EU and eurucamp which follows on Aug 18 and
19.

Registration link here: http://jrubyconf.eu/
More info on tickets:
http://2012.eurucamp.org/2012/07/05/ticket-sales-b...