Forum: Ruby on Rails Errors when trying to create a mysql database for rails spree project

B07fb732d6ed99260dbbcf94e825e4b2?d=identicon&s=25 Shaban K. (shaban_k)
Hi I am getting an error when I am installing spree onto a
new rails project utilising a mysql database. Installing
spree I get the following error in the error text file and also my
database yaml file is atttached.
Ced7816570f6384acf5bb7665e79670a?d=identicon&s=25 Oscar Del Ben (Guest)
what's the error message (not the stack trace)?

--
Oscar Del Ben
> Hi I am getting an error when I am installing spree onto a
> new rails project utilising a mysql database. Installing
> spree I get the following error in the error text file and also my
> database yaml file is atttached.
>
> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/7459/errors.txt
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/7460/database_yaml.txt

Your database.yml file is not correctly formatted.  It must have
leading spaces on the nested lines.  Look at the default file created
for a new rails project to see.  Also make sure there are no tabs in
the file.

Colin
B07fb732d6ed99260dbbcf94e825e4b2?d=identicon&s=25 Shaban K. (shaban_k)
on 2012-06-06 10:12
Here is the original error:-
rake aborted!
ActiveRecord::ConnectionNotEstablished