*From: [email protected]
*
To: [email protected]
Subject: This is a test email

I dont know about that gem, but I dont see anything like mail.send! Look
into the docs and look up which function you have to call for sending
the
message.
Am 04.06.2012 10:02 schrieb “amruby” [email protected]:

On Monday, 4 June 2012 04:36:33 UTC-4, Norbert M. wrote:

I dont know about that gem, but I dont see anything like mail.send! Look
into the docs and look up which function you have to call for sending the
message.

yes i have edited the code like this

  • mail = Mail.new do*
  • from ‘[email protected]’*
  • to ‘#{@business.email}’*
  • subject ‘Here is the image you wanted’*
  • body ‘body’*

end
mail.delivery_method :sendmail
mail.deliver
*
*
Now i got the error like this
*
*

Errno::EPIPE in BusinessesController#create

Broken pipe

can you post the role stack fo errors please.

At first everything seems ok. I’m gessing that maybe just some
configuration error.

If you can’t resolve with that gem the ActionMailer gem doesn’t solve
your
problem? There is a good documentation of the ActionMailer here

att,

2012/6/4 amruby [email protected]

.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google G.
“Ruby on Rails: Talk” group.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/bybJXm2oHRIJ.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at

Pedro Henrique de Souza Medeiros

Cel: +55 (61) 9197-0993
Email: [email protected]

Beautiful is better than ugly,
Explicit is better than implicit,
Simple is better than complex,
Complex is better than complicated.

The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters

On Monday, 4 June 2012 09:40:52 UTC-4, Pedro Medeiros wrote:

Finally i got it, when using via SMTP like this

environment.rb
*
*
ActionMailer::Base.smtp_settings = {