Forum: Italian Ruby user group Italian Ruby Day

98195776df79590269541395c699f816?d=identicon&s=25 "João Moura" <joaomdmoura@gmail.com> (Guest)
Hey ppl,
I'm new on the list, just would like to share with you the Italian Ruby
day, it will be an event that should happens in Milan at 15 June 2012
and some of you might have some interesting about it.

I'm a Brazilian developer and engineer  and one of the speakers, I'
really excited to know more about Italian market and developers so I
hope see you there.

This is the site: http://rubyday.it (http://rubyday.it/)
And registrations are already open.

Best Regards,
--
Joo Moura
4f4122bc3b9999d9050f0b1a10b63251?d=identicon&s=25 Andrea Reginato (reis)

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Joo Moura <joaomdmoura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> And registrations are already open.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Joo Moura

Andrea Reginato
Lelylan | reThink your house
http://lelylan.com
98195776df79590269541395c699f816?d=identicon&s=25 "João Moura" <joaomdmoura@gmail.com> (Guest)
Hi Monica, don't worry about spelling ti right ;)
Thank you for reply, I'm looking forward to that to.

Yeah, here in Brazil the market already is big and is getting bigger,
but Italian market looks a great opportunity, I have no doubt about
that.
Of course we can talk more about it in Milan.

And thank you too Andrea, as I said, I'm looking forward that too, hope
we can talk at Milan too, you said that you a playing a little bit with
this concepts of a sockets applications, I think it can be useful for
Lelylan too. I'm curious to know more about how the house automation
market in Europe.

Best for all,
--
Joo Moura
054fb3d4fc53f1a1f99b751fc9c627f8?d=identicon&s=25 Sergio Berisso (Guest)

> Yeah, here in Brazil the market already is big and is getting bigger, but
> Italian market looks a great opportunity, I have no doubt about that.
> Of course we can talk more about it in Milan.

Yep.
Me too I think so (about italian and brazilian market).

Ciao,
Sergio
4f4122bc3b9999d9050f0b1a10b63251?d=identicon&s=25 Andrea Reginato (reis)
It will be great time Joo ;)

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Joo Moura <joaomdmoura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> concepts of a sockets applications, I think it can be useful for Lelylan
> > Hi Joao (sorry for the incorrect spelling :( )
> >
> > I'm a Brazilian developer and engineer and one of the speakers, I'

Andrea Reginato
Lelylan | reThink your house
http://lelylan.com
054fb3d4fc53f1a1f99b751fc9c627f8?d=identicon&s=25 Sergio Berisso (Guest)

> It will be great time Joo ;)

Oh yeah.
Great time and great speech on socket app Joo :-)

Sergio
Existing account

No account? Register here.