How can I set default page?

Hello,

I get to my app by:

http://web:8082/receipts/receipt

I would like the same page to come up if I type:
http://web:8082/receipts

How can I do this?

Thanks

Frank

Add a method in your receipts controller called index and have it look
like:

def index
receipt
render :action => “receipt”
end

Should do the trick.

On 12/7/05, Frank [email protected] wrote:

I get to my app by:

http://web:8082/receipts/receipt

I would like the same page to come up if I type:
http://web:8082/receipts

In config/routes.rb put something like:

map.connect ‘receipts’, :controller => ‘receipts’, :action => ‘receipt’

Yikes – ‘receipt’ is one of those words that after looking at it too
much it goes all funny in my head and starts looking like alien
gibberish…

Chris B.

http://hypsometry.com/ : website edification
http://uvlist.org/ : free classifieds for the Upper Valley